Brand Media Manager (H/F)
- COMMERCIAL, MARKETING, COMMUNICATION, CREATION
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Les Phenix are looking for a Brand Media Manager (H/F).
The Media manager works on delivering best in class advertising plan and strategy for Red Bull France, specifically what drives TOM awareness, brand salience, understanding of the product functionality and per capita consumption. Working closely with the Head of Brand to contribute to the annual business plan by creating, planning and executing advertising initiatives around product and event messaging whilst ensuring the brand is portrayed in the right way.
#Strategic Steering and Brand Priorities
- Define and steer Red Bull France media strategy & roadmap: Build a solid and effective paid media ecosystem to help accelerate our brands’ growth, defining the role and leveraging the strength of each media touchpoint in the global mix and reinforcing each media platform’s capabilities
- Turn consumer and media datas into compelling insights, which are actionable and relevant, and ensure these insights are addressed through adequate ideas and plans. Monitor the consumer’s perception about the brand and products in various media pillars.
- Constantly identify, analyze and align the latest digital media trends and emerging technologies, new opportunities / innovations
#Measure and drive effectiveness through excellence in media planning & execution
- Develop & implement the right Offline and Online advertising plan for France. The touchpoints include TV, ecommerce, DOOH and digital.
- Strongly manage and guide the media agency on a daily basis and nurture solid relationships with the HQ media team
- Become the KPI and performance analysis champion. Test and roll out new measurement tech & tools to continually improve the quality of the media execution
- Foster best practices on various axis: consumer behavior and insights generation, media planning, execution & optimization
#Organizational Capabilities and Project collaboration
- Collaborate & ensure synergy with all marketing and sales teams, and Brand specialists
- Work closely with the National Brand Manager and HQ specialists to share plans, learnings, best practices, insights
- Initiate sessions to develop case studies
#Budget and finance management
- Evaluate and put in place the right level investment for the campaigns
- Manage the overall brand team budget and adjust for smart savings and reinvestments all along the year, handle the invoices related to advertising with the support of the brand intern.
Minimum 5-6 years of experience in media or advertising roles with an agency, publisher or advertiser
Experience in TV planning and execution required
Experience with budget control reports required
Strongly organized and efficient, being able to handle several media campaigns at a time.
Willingness and ability to educate and upskill internal colleagues on media practices and their impact to the business
Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen to understand business impacts, market trends, consumer insights and translate them into successful brand initiatives.
First experience in FMCG or sport/culture industry
High standard of integrity with a passion for the brand and commitment to Red Bull values.
Eager to take smart risks, champion new ideas, and experimental in mindset