Digital Operations & Planning Manager (H/F)
- HEAD OF ACQUISITION
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Les Phenix are looking for a digital maketing specialist.
The Manager, Digital Ops and Planning will lead business operations and partnership growth for beIN’s global OTT and digital content platforms. The role will focus on strategic planning, budget management and business analysis for the Global Digital team. This position will take our premium content rights to its full consumer potential with innovative technological strategies on web, mobile devices, gaming consoles, set-top boxes, smartTVs, and new emerging platforms as well as distribution and marketing strategies with MVPDs, traditional sports arenas/leagues/players, social media sites and other strategic partners.
With a deep understanding of sports-fan-driven businesses and a proven track record of managing revenue growth, this multi-disciplinary role will combine creative forward-thinking ideas with polished business execution for new digital content operations and distribution marketing to drive OTT subscriber acquisition and global consumer engagement across our acquired rights. As part of the Global Digital team, you will support both our current markets in MENA (Middle East North Africa), France, USA, Canada, APAC (Asia Pacific), Turkey and Spain as well as plan for future global expansion.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define and drive digital budget and operations modelling of our consumer experiences.
- Oversee budgeting, procurement, contracts and operations of our digital technology partners.
- Develop high quality senior executive presentations that communicate strategy, drive decisions, and share results.
- Manage business strategy and consumer growth objectives on social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Snap) and digital storefront partners (App Store, GooglePlay, Gaming Consoles, SmartTVs, Set-Top Boxes, MVPDs.)
- Work closely with internal and cross-department teams within all regions including product/technology, marketing, procurement, content operations, audience development, legal, and finance in order to fully execute initiatives from end-to-end.
- Provide leadership to digital marketing and promotional strategies including support on pricing and offers to maximize subscriber growth while adhering to overall core business strategy.
- Establish KPIs and associated reporting to provide transparency of business performance.
- Lead efforts to identify new business opportunities within existing partnerships as well as stay on top of industry emerging trends to find, negotiate and close partnerships to grow and engage our global sports audience.
- Provide knowledge of licensing agreements, royalties, negotiation strategies, and directly participate when necessary to the final terms and conditions of content licensing & service agreements.
- Deliver new and innovative opportunities for our content rights holders (sports leagues) and our advertising partners on both our owned-and-operated platforms and on other third party platforms.
- Decide the prioritization and day-to-day operational focus for our internal departments as they execute the strategic plans.
The role requires very high autonomy to be able to manage partnerships and internal stakeholder relationships:
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision
- Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action
- 7+ years experience in digital content media with a demonstrated ability to manage partners and optimize business KPI’s
- 5+ years working in business development in a digital agency or technical operations of digital platforms specifically Mobile Apps, Gaming Consoles, Set-Top Boxes and SmartTVs.
- English language fluency; other language skills extremely valuable
- Excellent presentation skills with solid verbal and written communication abilities.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Solid financial and/or quantitative modelling including development of business cases
- Comfort with written and verbal communication of quantitative and qualitative information with executives
- Experience with developing and growing consumer product sales internationally
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experienced team leader with proven problem-solving experience and process focus, and a reputation as a leader of change.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze complex data
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability on problem solving
- Ability to provide positive working environment
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team.
- Ability to adapt the change
Candidate must possess excellent demonstrated decision-making, problem solving and negotiating skills
Passion for sports or entertainment, OTT industries and/or emerging technologies. You are constantly asking "Who, What, Where, When, How and WHY?"