Head of Marketing & communication
- Directeur marketing
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Les Phenix are looking for a Head of Marketing & Communications (He/She) fir Kappa France.
The mission of the Head of Marketing & Communication will be to lead and develop all Marketing & Communication Activities of Kappa France with the end-mind to engage the consumers and our partners. You will lead and be the voice for implementing and spreading key messages of the brand internally and external
You will be the responsible of the positioning of the brand on the market and will define, implement and control the marketing strategy and activities to achieve brand and commercial objectives working with key stakeholders.
- Brand campaign planning, Leading and execution; including media planning, working with agency and in partnership with key team member across the organization, in particular with Kappa Global in Italy.
- Implement seasonal Marketing initiatives within the country for all categories of the brand (Sport / Sportstyle / Lifestyle)
- Development and executing of integrated communication plan
- Create CRM marketing strategies
- Digital Marketing & Communication - social media brand partnership, working closely with media agency on strategy development and HQ in Italy.
- Marketing the brand and products via product seeding, organizing events, and tactical partnerships.
- Brand tracking study, working with manager on insights and action-plan
- Budget monitoring and monthly report as well as functional reports
- Manage all internal & external communications of the brand (newsletter, catalog, press release…)
- Management of the team
- Master’s degree in marketing, Business, Management
- 7+ years relevant experience within the FMCG Brands or agency at senior level
- Strategic-minded, excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Curious, inspiring, and passionate people
- Strong networking, leadership and people management skills
- Excellent team player with the proven ability to work cross-functionally in order to achieve objectives
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination
- Fluent in French / English written and spoken.
- Status: Cadre
- Salary : in line with the profile of the candidate
- Phone / Laptop
- RTT : 10 per year
- Ticket Restaurant: 18x7.5 = 135€ taken in charge at 60% by KFF so a Net for the employee of 81€/month
- Ticket Kadeo: 210€/year (35 in May, 140 in August, 35 in November)
- Free/discountedproducts Allocation Kappa and other group brand (Kway, Sebago)
- Health insurance:
- Life and disability insurance, included in the mandatory AG2R contract