Head of Growth (H/F)
- HEAD OF DIGITAL
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Les Phenix are looking for a Growth Hacker for Fedcom Media who will have a key mission : to attract, recruit and retain basket ball subscribers.
Fedcom Media was recently created with a clear and ambitious objective to smash European Basket Ball in Europe.
Fedcom Media owns the exclusive media rights for all Euroleague and EuroCup Basketball games for France and Monaco for 2022-2026, to be extended thereafter.
Strategy is to acquire the exclusive media rights from Euroleague for other European markets starting from 2023-24 season.
Fedcom Media wants to play an important role in consolidating the fragmented French and European
basketball market, developing very appealing content to increase the value of French Basketball and contribute to the value creation of European Basketball.
FedcomMedia recently launched its OTT platform (Skweek) to offer more than 450 live games per season and exclusive behind the scene content.
- Identify, develop, & optimize growth channels to drive online growth (acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Definition and implementation of “SEO, SEA, SMO” strategy
- Work closely with the content and social media teams/agency to define innovative acquisition strategies.
- Attract new customers and grow the business by leveraging market knowledge, and data analytics
- Maintain subscribers by delivering them outstanding experiences & content
- Define, set up & track KPIs like click-through rate, CPA, conversion rate, and revenue
- Management of the CRM tool
- Pilot and A/B test and creative optimization on landing pages, audiences, advertising copy, and visuals… to improve campaign performance.
- Provide subject matter expertise on direct-to-consumer strategy, subscription business
models, and e-commerce channels.
- Define and implement digital strategy to grow the audience of the Roca Team website
- At least 8/10 years of work experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in managing Google platforms (ADW, GA, GTM, Search Console…)
- Digital native with a passion for data-driven online marketing
- Ready to work on a start up mode for a very ambitious project