Client Account Manager (H/F)
- Commercial(e) International(e)
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Les Phenix is looking for a Client Account Manager for an audiovisual production company.
Based in our Paris office, the Client Account Manager will lead on the solutions for the allocated client, being the point of expertise from bid to delivery – managing the entire client lifecycle.
They are also part of the business development team responsible for commercial and business development functions mainly in the sport industry.
Whilst the main focus of the role will be within our customer's France client base, the post holder will liaise with the wider group
The CAM will ensure the development of the existing client’s relationships and growth, as well as new business growth including but not limited to:
• End-to-end client relationship management.
• Manage the creation and delivery of responses to ongoing and developing requirements of clients.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements are accounted, delivered, and accurately costed.
• Support the Business in achieving targets set out in the business plan.
• Generate pipeline of potential new clients and provide new revenue streams for our customer.
• Substantial experience in a similar role or as a Technical Producer/Engineering lead. Demonstrable experience of working on RFP responses, kit lists and budgets.
• Experience of planning and designing systems.
• Experience of successfully building relationships with internal and external contributors.
• Understanding of the OB market and experience of live OB events.
• Experience with assimilating large volumes of information with an understanding of planning and managing associated workflows.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the sports media industry.
• Sales and/or business development experience within the broadcast and media industry.
• A network of existing client relationships within the broadcast and media sector.
• Ability to work as part of a growing team is essential.
• Experience in budget management.
• Experience in client management.
• Experience in OB trucks industries as well as remote production.
Experience working for a facilities provider or production company in the broadcast industry.
• Understanding of production technical workflows and needs.
• Interest in E-Sports / Sports
• Knowledge in RF systems.
• Experience of CRM software is an advantage.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Microsoft Office software – specifically able to manage adept functions in Excel.
• Ability to use Excel to manipulate data both for data analysis, and for presenting the data in other formats.
• Strong numerical literacy, comfortable working with budgets and complex quotations.
• Commercial awareness with the ability to run and manage large budgets, including people and equipment.