Go to Market Marketing Manager (H/F)
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences phenix is looking for a Go to Market Marketing Manager (H/F) for Germany.
As Go to Market Marketing Manager GE/AU & EXPORT, you will be responsible for local brands development and visibility for Bollé, Cébé, SPY & Serengeti.
Your everyday tasks in this position include rolling out and implementing well thought out marketing strategies in those countries, like product launches that increase success rate and brand perception.
Your target audience will include PR agency, local influencers, Sales team, retailers and distributors who can get our products in front of end consumers.
You will act as the key liaison between EMEA marketing team and your local Sales team & market. You will keep an eye on your market trends both in products and marketing best cases from competitors to ensure the EMEA team is always well aware.
- Represent the Key Marketing contact for the GE/AU sales team & Provide the EMEA GTM team local market feedbacks
- Roll out the EMEA Marketing, Communication and Visibility campaign in local market and adapting the strategy if necessary
- Manage OUT of STORE Visibility for GE/AU :
- Set up the right PR & Communication strategy for your local markets: Media Plan, PR plan
- Manage the PR Agencies or well targeted journalists and provide them the right assets in local language
- Manage and develop relationships with group of right targeted local influencers in line with the Global / EMEA Media, PR and Influencers guidelines
- Implement EMEA Trade activation for GE/AU:
- Work closely with the GE/AU Sales director to push the In-store visibility in rolling out the EMEA Merchandising program
- Work together with sales team on Forecasting process for Merchandising skus
- Develop & follow Trade programs that ensure products sell in and out through trade, digital or In store activation (digital tools, displays, promotions, …)
- Provide right Marketing tools, in local language if needed: brand presentations, sellsheets, training presentations, …
- Manage internal communication ensuring the sales Team of the country is kept informed of marketing plans, objectives and GTM tools
- Build strategic relationships with 2/3 key customers / country to maximize our brands visibility
- Define the right strategy and right Marketing levers to grow business : through customer tools, right Marketing campaign,right assortment, right merchandising
- Implement the EMEA category management approach : assortment, promotion and visibility in store or in webstore.
- Roll out Marketing campaigns with EMEA Export managers to distributors:
- Provide right Marketing tools: PR communications, brand presentations, sellsheets, training presentations, …
- Manage communication ensuring the distributors are kept informed of marketing plans, objectives, GTM tools, Marketing materials per season per brand.
- Develop with Key distributor a business relationship and ensure to deal the right Marketing tools to grow our brands
You will report to GTM Marketing & Category Management Manager EMEA.
- 2-5 years post-graduate professional experience in marketing, visual merchandising, retail or sales.
- Fluent English & German required
- Previous experience as a trade marketing or business development coordinator, ideally in a related category.
- Experience of overseeing creative development and production.
- Attention to detail and exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and versatile, with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about outdoor activities.
- Team player, sociable with a sense of humour.