Group Marketing & Communication Officer
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Competences Phenix is looking for a Group Marketing & Communication Officer for an international company focus on energy.
Located in Geneva (Switzerland)
Main Duties & Responsibilities MARKETING
- Initiates ideas/recommendations and assists in managing assignments for marketing campaigns, messaging, promotions, special events and programs in collaboration with different subsidiaries and LOBs.
- Provides relevant marketing communications content for development and implementation of the strategic marketing, brand planning and corporate communications in collaboration with different subsidiaries and LOBs
- Assists in managing the delivery of marketing and promotional materials.
- Recommends, supervises and controls the disbursement of advertising specialty items for giveaways, including leatherheads, end of year items, promotional favors, giveaway prizes and corporate charitable gifts.
- Supports the company in writing, scripting, editing, distributing and monitoring internal and external communiques such as announcements, press releases, messages, emails, letters, articles, and other pertinent
- Develops and coordinates news and pertinent information for distribution to employees
- Develops ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the company and its products or services, programs, accomplishments, or point of view
- Centralizes, contributes and supports communication initiatives
- Tracks paper press and website news
- 10 years of experience in media relations and corporate communications
- Exposure to oil & gas industry is a plus
- Understanding of multicultural environment. Experience of working within African markets a significant plus.
- Master in a relevant field of studies or other professional qualifications with relevant experience.
- Proven communication skills to interact in a Matrix organization requiring understanding and critical mindset to listen and act in collaboration with business leaders. Demonstrated ability to display moderation and flexibility while maintaining constructive firmness on key principles.
- Experience in marketing campaigns, event and project Knowledgeable about digital / social media activation campaigns.
- Experience in communication, community affairs, media relations, and different techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform via various media.
- Experience in working with communication agencies.
- Negotiation skills, ability to listen to various point of views, open to integrate ideas from other contributors, federate multiple sources and move forward in a constructive approach.
- Hands-on, excellent communication skills, energetic, organized, synthetic thinking, team player with proven ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment and multitask effectively, work independently, and possess the ability to make
- French mother tongue and fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Proficient with Microsoft software applications