Social Media Creative (H/F)
- HEAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a Social Media & Brand Content Manager for a soccer professional team.
The main task is to manage the social media channels of the team, create video content and use your strong understanding of social-first storytelling.
The social media & brand content manager will be responsible for :
+ Communicate accross related social platforms, define publishing flow and unified tonality across the channels : Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and any new platforms.
+ Oversee design
+ Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast), being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
+ Manage 17 Sport Website and updated content.
+ Engage conversations with digital counterparts from purposeful sport-related organisations.
- + Connect with key stakeholders working within the sport digital ecosystem : Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
+ Analyze key metrics and Compile digital reports for management showing results (ROI).
- + 5 years experience min in a similar role OR extensive internship experience in an applicable role.
- + Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- + Design skills
- + Deep knowledge of the sport ecosystem.
- + Excellent organisational skills.
- + Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- + Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- + Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- + Strong understanding of content production : Video / editing experience.
- + Familiarity with internet trends, content formats, and language
- + Resilient, passionate, structured & well-organized personality
- + Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation on social
- media and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- + Fluent in English
- + Travel up to: 10%