International Product Manager (H/F
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Competences Phenix is looking for an international Product Manager (H/F)
The product manager will be responsible of :
- The construction of recommendations concerning the local implementation of the overall marketing strategy (marketing priorities, driving resources, sell out strategy, etc.)
- Steering the adaptation of the marketing plan according to country specificities
- Analysis of the performance of key markets (Sell-in, Sell-out according to driving means)
- The coordination of marketing / trade marketing subjects for the markets and the support of the teams with their local developments (POS, marketing supports, trade operation)
- Monitoring ranges for all markets that you are responsible and in collaboration with the global marketing teams (monitoring the development of global campaigns, the performance of your ranges and needs on the international scope)
- The identification, analysis and transmission of insights / key trends observed in the markets. Be the voice of the markets on a daily basis with global marketing teams.
- Ensure that the respect of the brand integrity is covered within your markets
- Share good practices between countries
- Organize and coordinate the annual seminar dedicated to subsidiaries
- Ensure the interface & cooperation of countries with headquarter’s services (Regulatory, Global Marketing, Pole Supply, Brand Room, Training, Communication, Digital ...)
- Develop effective tools to optimize head office and country exchanges
The role and attributions indicated above are non-exhaustive and evolving.
You have a sucessful professional experience with international markets.
You have experience and an interest in the cosmectic industry.
You are acknowledged for your excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills.
You have a great team spirit and proven ability to independently manage multi tasking in a fast-paced environment.
You work effectively and proactively within a team settin.
You have a strong capacity of analysis and synthesis.
You are fluent in English.
You master Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Travels on your markets may be required.