Influence Specialist (H/F)
- CHEF DE PROJET SOCIAL MEDIA
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Competences phenix is looking for a Influence Specialist (H/F).
The Influence Specialist is responsible for developing and building a solid network of influencers for our brand in France. He/she is accountable for the success of this mission. Fully integrated in the communication team, the Specialist will also deeply collaborate with Red Bull Media Network Specialists and all French departments (Brand, Sport, Culture, Communication, Sales, Field).
LEAD & DEVELOP A NETWORK OF LOCAL KEY INFLUENCERS FOR RED BULL FRANCE DEVELOP INFLUENCE STRATEGY
SUPERVISE THE EXECUTIVE AGENCY TO MANAGE & GROW OUR INFLUENCER PORTFOLIO
FULLY COLLABORATE WITH ALL RED BULL FRANCE DEPARTMENTS TO OFFER UNIQUE WORLD OF RED BULL EXPERIENCES & PACKAGES TO YOUR “CLIENTS”, ESPECIALLY PROGRAMMING, COMMUNICATION, CONTENT, SPORT, CULTURE & SALES TEAMS
- 3-5 years work experience, preferably in youth-oriented companies, respective agency or premium positioned brands
- Passionate about the Influence space and experience working directly with and/or managing talent
- Strong planning and project management competencies
- Strong interest or curiosity on the playgrounds: Gaming & Sports & Hip Hop
- Highly efficient and effective project management and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of content productions (especially digital/social)
- Exceptionally “sociable”, strong interpersonal skills
- Curious of everything
- Solution oriented, optimistic & interested in testing new things (innovation!)
- Strong fit with Red Bull world (brand & product) #passion
- Able to act both as an entrepreneur as well as a team member, depending on the situation/topic.
- Budget consciousness.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office applications
University degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital and/or a related discipline
Fluent in English
Up to 30%