Commercial partnership manager (H/F)
- Commercial(e) terrain
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
New partnership !
We are currently looking for a Commercial Partnership manager for Bodyguard who has been working in the Saas industry to actively participate in the success and growth of the company.
Bodyguard helps platforms of every size protect their users and their brands from online abuse.
- Being able to conduct the whole sales process: prospecting, presentation call and technology demonstration to sales proposal and contract signing
- Coordinating (re)negotiation or updating present agreements to upsales.
Head of Sport’s Support
- Assisting the Head of sports in his everyday tasks: meeting preparation, reporting in CRM, contract creation
- Taking part in client meetings with clubs, leagues, etc, companies and personalities visits.
Has worked in the Saas industry
● 2/3 years in a sales position
● Strong interest in Tech for Good.
● Professional English and French.
● Knowledge of the sports industry is a plus.
● Type of contract: CDD, can lead to a full-time contract
● Workplace: Paris (France)
● Start date: as soon as possible
● Please send your CV + cover letter
More about us:
You will join a social and solidarity-based company whose primary mission is to protect individuals affected by cyber harassment.
You have a social vision that you want to express.
Bodyguard offers a unique AI technology protecting individuals and companies from online toxicity (hateful content, cyberbullying and hate speech) on the Internet. Personal online safety expert, Bodyguard currently protects 600 Million people (followers, influencers, journalists, politicians, individuals) through a Saas solution and a free mobile app.
As of 2021, our mission is to improve the web experience by protecting businesses and people from toxic behaviors that are harmful to other people and to society