Senior Sales Manager (H/F)
- Commercial(e) terrain
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing sales strategies aligned with the company's strategic plans and the target customer segments and strategic priorities for which you are responsible.
In addition, you will identify and develop new business opportunities by promoting easylience® solutions to your customers.
Finally, you will ensure compliance with the company's quality policy
1. PROMOTING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Develop & execute sales strategy and action plan to maximize revenues, maintain sales growth through expanding business volume and developing new customer accounts.
- Position easylience® as the leading Crisis solutions provider for customers in France and in Europe.
- Prospecting for new customers & organise customer visits in cooperation with the CEO.
- Highlight the customer value of easylience® solutions through case studies and customers’ visits.
- Play a large role in heading up trade shows and conventions.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
2. DEVELOPING, DRIVING AND IMPLEMENTING THE MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Must thoroughly understand the business environment and the current and future stakes of customers.
- Conduct effective market research in order to fully understand customer expectations & competitions and to determine market requirements for existing and future services.
- Identify effective new services based on easylience® solutions and expertise to boost sales.
- Serve as a focal point for the receipt of new business opportunities and ideas generated from other functional departments within the NANOCODE organisation.
- Get comments and suggestions for improvement from existing users of easylience® solutions.
Delivering weekly updates to the executive team on the status of sales opportunities.
- Monthly report on all marketing activity and results.
Sales & Customer oriented.
- Negotiation & Persuasiveness.
- CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of new technologies.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Organisation and planning.