Sales manager (H/F)
- Direction / Responsable Commercial / Commercial Internationa
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a Sales Manager EMEA
On Rewind and Netco Sports (part of EuroMedia Group) are merging together to reveal their full potential as creator of high quality multiplatform applications & OTT solutions for Sports & Media.
To help the development of their activity, On Rewind and Netco Sports are looking for a new talented and high-energy Sales Manager EMEA, based in Paris. The candidate needs strong contacts and knowledge of broadcast, media and sports markets in Europe.
Join a key player in the development of innovative digital solutions for sport in Europe and in the world and help us expand our international client portfolio in an exciting and rapidly growing industry.
As a Sales Manager EMEA you will grow your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for:
- Driving new business to achieve quarterly growth targets
- Contribute to and help shape strategic direction, vision and business
- Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations
- Networking with partner
- Analysing your own performance and using your own initiative
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake and outbound activity.
- Understand and effectively present company products via web meetings and onsite communications.
- Sell our digital products and platforms.
- Work closely with sales operations, product and contract teams to structure and negotiate optimal capabilities/product pitches and deal terms.
- Effectively respond to customer enquiries including RFIs and RFPs.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers.
- Report to the VP of Sales.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- University educated
- Post graduate business qualifications: Desirable
- Project Management qualifications: Desirable
- 5 years management/leadership experience: Essential
- Completely fluent in French and English, Essential
- Budgeting and capacity systems and processes: Essential
- Quality management and improvement setting: Essential
- Presentation skills and experiencing chairing business meetings: Essential
- Report writing: Essential
- Working at a strategic level within an organisation for at least 2 years: Desirable
- Spanish and/or German and/or Italian: Bonus