Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for an international media group an UX/UI Designer (M/F) specialised in Responsive Web, Native Apps or Smart devices.
As UI Designer your work will be a thrilling mix of designing a state-of-the-art user interface for the different platforms of the group and leading the brand visual design strategy for social media and marketing channels.
● What will you do?
As a UI Designer you will be working in the digital team under the supervision of the design lead throughout the product creation process from transforming wireframes into live, beautiful interfaces to providing the visual support for our marketing team.
the main goal is to create holistic, experiences that solve for user needs and business goals
You daily work will include a transversal range of responsibilities:
- Design the UI of new features and product updates in collaboration with the digital team
- Initiate uplifts over the products current visual identities
- Create designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps and prototypes, delivering these in line with project deadlines
- Guarantee our products overall visual coherence and state-of-the-art user interface
- Participate in product conception alongside product managers, and developers
- Participate in on-site usability testing to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of simplicity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Share design expertise and ideas with people from design, product, editorial and tech teams.
- Collaborate with other members of the digital team and wider team to get to the heart of what our users need, creating sketches, concepts, user journeys, wireframes and navigational prototypes.
- Proactively try out your ideas and designs with sports fans on the street or in the stadium to make sure they’re meeting real user needs.
- Monitor and anticipate the latest innovations and trends in the UI and Graphic industry
● Who are we looking for?
- 5 years of experience min in designing successful digital solutions and graphic designs
- Experience in responsive design and mobile app design (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of human interface guidelines, standards, best practices and emerging technologies
- Expert of prototyping and design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Marvel, Zeplin)
- Positive, creative and collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to and influencing product, business, team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to absorb, challenge where necessary and act on constructive feedback
- Great knowledge of the sport industry, you have a passion and drive towards sports
- You have excellent communication skills (in English and French) to engage with all stakeholders within the company