Senior Sales & Partnerships Lead (H/F)
- Commercial(e) International(e)
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a Sport Content Specialist for HURRAH (CDI).
You’ve been following the esports & gaming industry for years, and have never been as excited about it as you are today. You’re amazed by the galaxy of companies Tencent’s pulling into its orbit, closely follow gaming audience evolution on Twitch, and got waaay too excited when you heard Will Smith was investing in Gen G.
You’ve got a key industry figure to back up or dispute every argument, and love both traveling and meeting people at tournaments & business events, where you easily mix genuine friendliness with business opportunities. It’s one of your natural talents.
If this is you, but a lack of industry roles has you punting for some CPG brand or Big-4 agency, you’re the player we’re looking for.
- Networking intuitively, regularly and effectively, updating our contacts database and keeping in regular touch with clients, partners and prospects.
- Attend client meetings & B2B / esports business events throughout the EMEA region.
- Identify and sourcing new leads to introduce them to our market & companies, using targeted emails to key decision makers / sponsors & team partners.
- Sell Hurrah.group, and its companies’ offer, in the best way possible for each prospect while being true to our values and their practical needs.
- Reporting & performance analysis in order to identify areas of success / improvement through an operational tracker,
- An active participation in the creation of new sales strategies / services / products for the group.
You may not be a pro-gamer (yet), but you have a solid understanding of gaming, esports and communities.
You have at least 4 years of proven sales experience ideally in either entertainment industry, sport industry or ad agency sales. You’re autonomous & can handle multiple priorities simultaneously while keeping the gang back home updated on your advancements and setbacks. Ideally, you’re bilingual in English and French; other languages are a plus, too.
You thrive in a startup culture, seeking innovative ways to create value for your clients and you should be capable of working closely with, and organising across, multiple points of contact--from strategic planners to creative specialists, administrative & production managers
Salary: Experience and skills based
Job type: Experience and skills-based
Location: Paris 19e (Belleville)
Start date: Get in here, player!
Hurrah.group is the communication group 100% dedicated to esports and gaming and is structured around 3 companies:
Hurrah.agency — advertising dedicated to esports fans and gamers
Hurrah.media — media buy tailored to esports fans and gamers
Hurrah.studio — productions crafted for esports fans and gamers
Hurrah is based in Paris, but most of their clients are international.