Social Media & Brand Content Manager (H/F)
- HEAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Compétences Phenix is looking for a Social Media & Brand Content Manager for 17 SPORT (CDD).
The main task is to manage the social media channels of he company, design relevant visuals, create video content and use your strong understanding of social-first storytelling.
The social media & brand content manager will be responsible for :
+ Define 17 Sport digital strategy to grow audiences and engage with key decision makers in the sports industry.
+ Communicate across 17 Sport related social platforms, define publishing flow and unified tonality across the channels : Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and any new platforms.
+ Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
+ Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast), being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
+ Manage 17 Sport Website and updated content.
+ Engage conversations with digital counterparts from purposeful sport-related organisations.
+ Ensure that our channels have ample content, all while developing and delivering moving & still-image assets to promote around key projects.
+ Manage 17 Sport’s clients digital and social media platforms including account certification, content creation, post programming and provide quarterly digital reports to our clients.
+ Connect with key stakeholders working within the sport digital ecosystem : Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
+ Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
+ Analyze key metrics and Compile digital reports for management showing results (ROI).
- + 2-3 years experience in a similar role OR extensive internship experience in an applicable role.
- + Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- + Design skills
- + Deep knowledge of the sport ecosystem.
- + Ability to work remotely and manage projects in different timezones.
- + Excellent organisational skills.
- + Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- + Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- + Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- + Strong understanding of content production : Video / editing experience.
- + Familiarity with internet trends, content formats, and language
- + Resilient, passionate, structured & well-organized personality
- + Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation on social
- media and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- + Fluent in English
- + Travel up to: 10%
Company : 17 Sport is the world’s first truly integrated sports impact company, operating at the intersection of sport, business and purpose.
We provide purpose led business solutions - advisory, commercial and engagement - to progressive global sports properties, sponsors, athletes and non-profits wanting to do good while doing well through sport.
We are a mission driven benefit corporation and committed to operating in a responsible way in line with our aspirations around B Corp certification.